Have you seen this?

But still, it's Intel Confidential CPUs. They're not released to public as of this date...it's illegit to do that.

any one see this,

Retired expert who's passion is computers, with a degree in electrical engineering (There is no problem we can't fix) - and a young self-proclaimed "hip" guy who's passion is customer service

i guess thats y he managed to crossfire 4 8800gtx's

he also has this one http://cgi.ebay.com/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330200977921
that is just as stupid.

haha i emailed him telling him hes a joke, ill post it if he responds.
heres his email if anyone else whats to flame him,david@laccstudent.com

But still, it's Intel Confidential CPUs. They're not released to public as of this date...it's illegit to do that.
I know, he is lying and stealing money. He doesnt have the computer, but someone will think this guy got a pre-release or something. If someone reported the ad, it would be taken off ebay right away.

Well, yeah. Pre-Release CPUs are not to be sold out to public. Surprises me he doesn't read the Intel Contract.

well he proberly doesnt have a pre-release cpu, its just another lie, like the 4 gtx's in crossfire.

just another reason to report

i did but u carnt even email them you just have to chose from these 3 options on what is wrong

Back
Top Bottom