Best game

COD4 just blows me off my feet. i played it for so long over the break, its really easy to pickup too. i can already win pretty much every FFA i play :p

Probably Portal. It looks very pretty and is the most innovative game I've seen in a while.

Best game I've played is NFSMW. There's other racing games I might like, but I haven't played them. I did play the first 2 Gran Tourismo games for Playstation, but never got a PS2, so I couldn't play the rest of them.

I tried the Flight Sim trial and I had a hard time controlling the plane w/ the keyboard.

Graphically, the Crysis demo was good, don't plan on getting the full game myself as I'm not big on FPS games. COD4 looks good, never played it myself though. My brother has it.

I like AOE2. Best strategy game and it can run on a P1 system... :p It's funner to play it during class over the school network when there's nothing else to do.

You have to try Burnout if you like NFS. What systems do you have?
It has the crazy physics and turning like NFS too. But you can crash and so can the other cars.

AOE2 is the BEST!!!! Been so long since I have played it. I agree about Flight Sim too, the planes reactions were delayed with keyboard, compared to joystick. Although according to my friend who flys planes, its more real that way. I tried to beat him on Flight Simulator, show him how a real pilot flies, but it was my 3rd time ever playing the game... I kept on crashing, lol.

i like halo 3, cod4, and assassins creed even though it gets repetitive. Mass effect is ahhh and i ve been playing alot of guitar hero 3, can't do expert yet.

For console I like Guitar Hero III
For PC sandbox mod for BF2 is VERY fun.

Orange box is an amazing game! too bad my motherboard is messed up now so i cant play it =(

Back
Top Bottom