Summer

wow it was freezing today when i went out into town, and i had a big thick coat on. no snow yet. could be though ...

It's cloudy with off and on showers right now. Los Angeles is due for a hurricane soaking. Talking half a foot to a foot of rain with this next barrage of storms. Mountains of 8,000ft are forecasted to get up to 12 feet of snow in 3 days. They are predicting this is the worst CA has seen since the 95 El Nino. But then again, When have the forecasters ever been right? Lord knows we need the rain, But that much rain with all the recent fires, So Cals gonna slide into the Pacific.

lol, we have 10" of snow here. But I prefer Spring winter to summer myself. Only downside is that there is school, and Finals. But School isnt bad either.

Haha I forgot when one part of the world is in Winter, the other is in Summer.
Thats funny!

SUCKS...so friggen hot Drenched in sweat just sitting down. Still 28C temp at 7:30pm. 6000% humidity. Only halfway through summer too :(
I'd give ANYTHING for it to be hot here right now. I hate winter!

Right now it's 19F here.

LOL

Its -6 C or 20 F here in NJ and my brother is sick with the cold.
And its only 20C in my house, 68F!!!!!!

And just yesterday my dad found out that this insulation under my dinning room and kitchen which is under the crawl space might have be put in upside down, Plus some of it is falling down!!! I have to ware shoes so my feet don't touch the 12C degree floor!!!

I'M FREEZING!!!

Luck, lucky, lucky.
I thought we got off quite lightly this year so far, what with the storms etc and all the rainfall it hasn't been anywhere near as bad as previous years. (I'm in Gladstone btw)

I remember when we came over from NZ in '99, the Mrs was cooking a ham for Xmas on a day when the temp hit 40°C, no aircon, all we had was a little "kids" swimming pool 2.4m diameter and 900mm deep, sure was crowded with the four of us in there. (Me + Mrs + 2 kids)

:D

Back
Top Bottom