Have you seen this?

Lol lhuser..I have to agree with Mattie I'm afraid....you did pretty much repeat what he said and then said he was wrong.lol

Actually, there are hacks to run CrossFire with an SLI motherboard.

Heh, thats funny...40Ghz and a quad GPU computer. :p

Gigabyte released a motherboard a while back that actually supported quad SLI. It never really caught on though because the prices of graphics cards were still expensive and SLI was a young technology.

http://www.tomshardware.com/2005/10/04/one_gigabyte_motherboard/

there was never the nesscaccary drivers for it though. so basically anybody who tried it got really screwed, specially since most games only support 2 video cards.

Yeah, like I said...it never caught on, or we would have the drivers, now wouldn't we? :rolleyes:

You are still missing the point completely. This is what your reply was to me.

Actually, you may not add clock speeds. It's undoable. It's 8x5GHZ, they never collide to make 40GHZ. Impossible.

Basically quoting me telling me i'm wrong.

This is what I had wrote. I'll highlight and in large my post this time and see if you get my point.

What I wrote: The chip isn't 40 GHz. The chips are 5ghz each running 2 QX9755 quad cores (This is me stating the chips are overclocked to 5ghz each). 8 cores at 5 Ghz each = 40 ghz (This was me adding all the cores to show people were the ebay poster was getting 40Ghz from). Thats were he's getting 40Ghz from even though its not the same as a 40 Ghz processor which is impossible with todays tech (this is me saying what you said in your reply to me, which is the same god damn thing I just said).

Is it clear yet? You quote me and tell me i'm wrong (it doesn't work that way) by telling me the same flucking thing I just said.
I phrased it wrong. I never said I was wrong, but I thought some part of it was wrong. I ave misunderstood a bit, enough to make a reply. It's not that I totally disagree with you. I agree with you, except I just read something that didn't get right into my head. There's no disagreeing at the entire post.

Sorry if my phrasing sounded like you were wrong. I have to work on that still.

I phrased it wrong. I never said I was wrong, but I thought some part of it was wrong. I ave misunderstood a bit, enough to make a reply. It's not that I totally disagree with you. I agree with you, except I just read something that didn't get right into my head. There's no disagreeing at the entire post.

Sorry if my phrasing sounded like you were wrong. I have to work on that still.

Its no problem man I was just like WTF when you responded to what I said by saying what I had just said. No big deal I was just curious lol.

Yeah, but I still have a lot of problem phrasing correctly. Your post is right through all. My mother has an appointment for her eyes, maybe I should get checked as well :p

haha don't give up guys, even if he refuses, just try to embarrass him and possibly get him into some trouble with Intel?

Nah, he is just stealing money if anyone pays. I would never buy something for $13,000 from a guy with a feedback of 39. Mine is only like 58, but I wouldnt sell something like that on ebay. Especially something thats not out, you would have to be retarded to buy that.

Back
Top Bottom