Presidental Election 2008: Pick and Defend Your Candidate!

^^ Right, but when I look at some of the other choices like Hilary's "Experience" as a president and all that stuff, He seems like the best of the worst.

I'll be honest when I say I love none of the candidates. The debates say a lot to me, it's not what they say, it's how they say it. I just want to make sure I get out and vote so when things go wrong and my guy isn't elected, I have the right to complain.

Hey, I love that feeling--I live in...
"The only state not to vote for Nixon" =D

If you guys need help on which candidate you can relate, use this:
http://www.electoralcompass.com/language/en

Dude, I like matched Rudy's views.... Kinda scary.

If it comes down to Fred Thompson vs anyone but Hillary, I'll vote for the other. Don't get me wrong, he was a great Governor, but he has no public speaking skills.

I dunno....but I do know that it is going to be a democrat.....there is no way this country is going to elect another republican....no offense to the republicans on this forum.....

Dude, I like matched Rudy's views.... Kinda scary.

If it comes down to Fred Thompson vs anyone but Hillary, I'll vote for the other. Don't get me wrong, he was a great Governor, but he has no public speaking skills.

He wasn't a governor, he was a senator from Tennessee. You're right, he doesn't have public speaking skills.

I'm still undecided. I like some of what Ron Paul is saying, but I also like McCain. There really aren't any good candidates. I'm not a Rudy guy, I tried to support him but I just can't. I really don't know why he's running for president. He did a good job as mayor of NYC, but that's all he talks about. He always talks about how much percent he brought down crime in NYC and what he did for NYC at 9/11. I just don't think he's ready to be president.
Odd... I took that test and it said John McCain was my closest match.

He wasn't a governor, he was a senator from Tennessee. You're right, he doesn't have public speaking skills.

Oh, my bad, I'm thinking of some other thompson that was Governor of WI, that was on either the Health board or Education. Either way, they both would suck as president.

I like Mike Huckabee. I don't really care for Hillary or Obama, or Rudy...I think you need to at least be a Governor, I don't think being a Mayor of a city (no matter its size) is enough qualifacation to lead a country. But I don't think Mike is going to win, someone else will get the Republican nomination. Personally I don't really like the Democratic party much...I'm more of a Conservative...so I'm pullin for the Republicans:p

I don't pay attention to this stuff much, but I know I don't want Hilary to be president. I'd say if Hilary or Obama were elected, they would probably be assassinated within the first couple of months. Either from the people that don't want a female president and will take action on it, or the stupid racist people of this world.

Back
Top Bottom