Summer

Lowndsey

Site Team
Staff member
SUCKS...so friggen hot Drenched in sweat just sitting down. Still 28C temp at 7:30pm. 6000% humidity. Only halfway through summer too :(

god i hate summer luckily its the middle of winter over here but it was bitterly cold last night i was coming home walkin from the pizza place to mine with a few pizzas and it was that cold my hands hurt

Our high is supposed to be 20 degrees F today, which is completely acceptable for me. You will see me in a T-Shirt and shorts, maybe jeans, up to about -10, and then I might put on a jacket.

Where abouts are you? I'm in Adelaide but lately, I don't really have a problem with the weather, I just don't seem to get as hot or cold as I used to. I think a few days last week got up to 40 or something, I don't really watch the news, probably 38.

It just depends if your house has decent airflow, like I usually have a ceiling fan and portable fan in my room, a new air conditioner in my lounge room but for a couple hours before bed we keep certain doors closed and turn on an old air conditioner that does all the bedrooms. Kinda like in a PC case :p

Back
Top Bottom