ATT Tilt or Razr 2

superman22x

Golden Master
Yeah, they are way different. I like the tilt, like iphone, but better. And only $150. The razr 2 is only $100 though, but doesnt have many features or anything. Has anyone here used either of them?
The things that attract me to the razr 2 is the brand, and its shape, more phone shaped. Easier for talking on I would think.
But the tilt has all the features, and a touch interface. I guess they are about equal in value, and if I didnt like the tilt, I could sell it, and buy the razr 2 and just swap sim cards right?

I also found this during my research:
http://www.sizeasy.com/page/size_co...Cards-vs-ATT-Tilt-vs-HTC-Touch-vs-Pantech-Duo

Yeah, it is pretty nice. Only thing I dont like, is there is no protection for the main screen. I will have to look into that too.

Yo man, I have it and there is a precut film for it that comes with it. If you want pics, just ask.

You have the tilt? Sweet, do you like it?

I'm starting to think I wont be able to get the tilt... I have a media net plan on my current phone for $10 a phone, that includes text messaging, but with the tilt, you have to buy a PDA connect plan... And that is like $40 additional per month. I think I might just stick with the razr 2. Especially since, I am not covered in cingulars high speed data network. I like the tilt, but dont want a PDA connect plan, and dont want to buy an unlocked version. I have wifi at my house, and that should be enough.

Lmao. I got lulz from the URL. ..../8350-Apple-iPhone-vs-Pack-Of-Playing-Cards-....

Back
Top Bottom