Is this at all weird?

NeciFiX

In Runtime
I ordered speakers from Newegg on Dec 27th right before midnight, they were shipped out in the morning on Dec 29th and "In Transit to Oak Creek Wisconsin", the estimated delivery date is 1/04/08, yet, they're still "In Transit to Oak Creek Wisconsin" as of the afternoon of the 2nd, is this normal? I've never noticed UPS being bad at updating their tracking.

Yeah, that's normal depending on where it got shipped. It took 2 days for a shipment from Tennessee to go there when I got my stuff from newegg in July. New years didn't help as UPS doesn't ship then.

How close do you live to Oak Creek? I live right on the boarder of it, and once it was in there, it took about three hours to process, get it on a truck, and out to my house.

Same thing here. I ordered a mobo on Dec. 29 and the arrival date is set to Jan. 7. I checked the shipping status with the tracking # and the mobo has not even moved!!!

I think it has to do with new years eve and new years. Maybe they didnt do any shipping on those days.:(

UPS did not ship anything on Jan 1, i have had that told to me couple of time when i was in there store, on DEC 31 the only thing that would have been shipped would be overnight stuff, but that would not be delivered on Jan 1

Oak Creek is 350 miles from me, and assuming it gets to Oak Creek tomorrow, it will have ONE day to get 350 miles.
The package will probably not move more then 15 MPH average. So 350 / 15 = 23 hours. May take 2 days once it gets to Oak Creek

Back
Top Bottom