FS: P4 2.8ghz, motherboard, case, floppy & card reader.

sccrbrandon47881

In Runtime
I have a system that just went down. The power supply went out and I don't honestly feel like finding one to work. I have a new Q6600 I have to find a motherboard for anyways so I am selling this AS-IS with a Pentium 4 2.8 GHz that can be overclocked to 3.4ghz (thats what I ran it at most of the time), a broken 500w PSU, 2GB DDR2 667 memory (OCZ and Corsair), ASUS P5N32-SLi Deluxe motherboard with onboard SATA and SLi slots, all this in a Blue Raidmax case with a window and 2 side fans.

Mobo = Retails at $350
http://www.hothardware.com/articles/Asus_P5N32SLI_Deluxe_nForce4_SLI_X16_Intel_Edition/
CPU = $70
Memory = $100
I also include the 12-1 Card reader and a floppy drive.

I am asking $200 or make an offer (plus shipping).

Contact me through PM because I don't want scammers e-mailing me.

Pics:
DSC00758.jpg

DSC00757.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

DSC00754.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

Well thats not the motherboard nor the same memory. sure the P4's are down in cost but it can be clocked to 3.4ghz. I did also ask for an offer.

tbh dude i dont think your gonna get anywhere near $400 for that
seeing as for that much you could get a cheap dual core build which would be better than that

It is the same motherboard and the memory is the same speed.

BTW you can get PC2 6400 for 50 bucks

So 5300 isnt worth much

umm, yea, it is the same motherboard. if i see correctly on the picture, it says p5n32-SLI, and the newegg listing is the same thing

oh, and yours is even worse, as it only has nforce 4 chipset, and the one that juice showed has 580i

ok so under the rules of listing it says there will be no bashing, dont post if you arent interested. I AM ASKING FOR AN OFFER if you dont have one then simply dont post.

ok so under the rules of listing it says there will be no bashing, dont post if you arent interested. I AM ASKING FOR AN OFFER if you dont have one then simply dont post.

we arent bashing just letting you know you arent gonna get anywhere near what you are askin , if we where bashing we would just be sayin noone is gonna pay that for that old junk but we arent

We are just trying to help someone who might not know better and pay that much for those parts... You can get 4gb of RAM that is faster and new for the price you are asking.

ok, guys. i just thought you were going to just bash me because i put an asking price. i knew it wouldnt go over but thats why i said make an offer.

Back
Top Bottom