Computer Build Question

Most new boards don't care if it's in port 0, try all the rest just to see if you get anything.

Sounds like you probably have a bad motherboard then....can you exchange it for another one from where you bought it?

Yeah I can exchange it, I got it from newegg. I just don't see why it would be the motherboard when all the lights come on, on the motherboard as if it's powering up fine. And everything else that is connected to the mobo seems to be working but the video cards

yeah the monitor I'm trying to use is being used as my dual monitor for the computer I'm on now

If the "Stop double posting" was directed towards me, then I'm sorry, I was just responding to posts as soon as I saw them.

If it was the CPU, and I could be wrong with this, but if the cpu wasn't working, then the motherboard wouldn't work like it should. The reason I say this is because at work today, I replaced a mobo and the cpu didn't have a solid connection so nothing had power until we fixed the mobo. I will try to reset the cpu while I wait for a response. Thanks for all your help guys. I really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom