Dog = Dying

Yeah, never give em real bones. Give it like a nylabone or something, but real bones are brittle, and splinter.

that really sucks. I guess that is also a concern with rawhide bones as well. My mom always buys the fake bones that feel like ceramic. They only break off into little specks.

alright, the surgery went through fine, she has to stay overnight at the hospital again (another 430 dollars) so now its like 2800 in total so far.

hopefully she can come home tomorrow, and she was reacting fine today, unlike yesterday, where she just like lay there

That's Great!! Expensive though. Might have to sell your computer to pay for it, lol, jk.

Hope it all turns out well now!!

I wish we would have taken my cat into the vet to get looked at before he passed. He would squat like he was going to poop, but never did, and did that quite often. Then he disappeared for a while and my parents found him around the side of the house lying under something, dead. I liked that cat. We've never had a tamer cat since.

We had possibly the worst way our dog could die happen... She got hung, sort of. We had just taken her to the vet and back, and we had to strap her in the bed of the truck or else she would jump out since she didn't like riding in the truck. Well, we forgot to get her out when we got home, and she decided to jump over the side with the leash still on... Of course, when my dad finds out, it's all my fault since I should have been more responsible and gotten the dog out of the truck...then he later goes on to say he wasn't blaming anyone...alrighty then...

I know how it is to lose a loved pet and then even get blamed for it...

I've talked to John over MSN last night, and it's a really good thing she arrived on time! She was in a critical condition, and for a first, I thank the emergency clinic that it was open 24hrs. If he would have been where we are, she would have not survived. Heck, according to John, she wouldn't make the night.

Back
Top Bottom