Best game

Oblivion is a great game with 100+ hours of game play but I think Uncharted: Drake's Fortune [PS3] is game of the year. It's simply amazing.

GTA 4 wont be long in coming! My friend always reminds me that his brother at Rockstar is the one who made all the main cars in that game.

For racing NFSMW was good, but I prefer the burnout series, sad thing is, they arent for PC...

Halo 3 was ok, but short, first half was boring. multiplayer is good, but not a whole lotta improovement over halo 2 there.

i say far cry and half life 2. far cry has the right balance of great graphics, great gameplay, free roam world, and good physics.\

and half life 2 has great graphics, THE BEST PHYSICS EVER, the most memorable gameplay i have ever experienced from a game, and the most in-depth storyline i've ever seen.

Best game I've played is NFSMW. There's other racing games I might like, but I haven't played them. I did play the first 2 Gran Tourismo games for Playstation, but never got a PS2, so I couldn't play the rest of them.

I tried the Flight Sim trial and I had a hard time controlling the plane w/ the keyboard.

Graphically, the Crysis demo was good, don't plan on getting the full game myself as I'm not big on FPS games. COD4 looks good, never played it myself though. My brother has it.

I like AOE2. Best strategy game and it can run on a P1 system... :p It's funner to play it during class over the school network when there's nothing else to do.

Back
Top Bottom