newegg returns?

reodan92

Baseband Member
Can someone explain how to return something i bought from newegg? I bought it a few days ago and it just arrived and im not pleased with it i want to return it and get my money back. How long would it take for my money to be put back once i sent it back out and how would i sent it back?

You're not going to get any usefull reply's when you've posted a query about returning a product, in the Computer Programming section of the forums.

Look under customer service on there web page and find "returns". I really wonder if people even look before they ask these questions......
I really couldn't tell you how long until you get money back, I don't work for newegg. Chances are that if it is not broken you will be charged a restocking fee though.

just drop them an email instead of waiting for a response telling you its in the wrong forum ;)
it seems you are unhappy, so tell them that

Can someone explain how to return something i bought from newegg? I bought it a few days ago and it just arrived and im not pleased with it i want to return it and get my money back. How long would it take for my money to be put back once i sent it back out and how would i sent it back?

Surely you would think the first place you would ask would be newegg, not a forum.

My newegg return experience. When I built this system I had bought a IDE version hard drive when I wanted a Sata drive. I got online and talked to the support staff via live chat.

They have a few different options choose the one that fits. I think its like request a rma or something. So then you explain your problem to the rep. They issue the RMA# and you send it in. They will give you a RMA tag that you print off and stick to the box. Send it back when they receive it they refund your money.

You may or may not be charged a restock fee unless its defective. I didn't get charged even though nothing was wrong with the original HD. I'd say between the request/sending the package/getting your money back takes about 1 and 1/2 weeks if you intiate on monday. If its the middle of the week your looking at 2 weeks since they don't process on the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom