Question about fixing my mouse

fredstek

Baseband Member
My mouse is a G7 cordles gaming mouse and it comes with 2 rechargeable lithium battery's and when i plug them in to my mouse it has all 4 green lights showing!!! So its nothing to do with battery's OK! The mouse cursor stops and starts on my screen and i dont mean the mouse turns on and of it is simple on all the time just the cursor stops dead for 3-5-6-even 10 seconds sometimes and then comes back on and is smooth as it ever was...ive cleaned the laser with a cotten bud and every conection with the mouse. I have updated to the latest drivers and anything i would of thought that would fix it.

So my question is "is there anything i can do in dos or the core of windows to make mouse settings to go back to default or normal again even if there is such a thing??? Please help i payed $180 for this mouse

exactly y i dont buy a wireless mouse.....

lol...jk....mabey the lens is scratched or something...

for 180$, i would want my lends bullet proff

180 for a mouse? Where do you live?

Anyway, you could either try a different USB port or move the sensor closer.

$180, wow, what a waste of money.

Could be a lot of things, bad USB slot, or it could just be faulty (not the laser or the battery, something else).

Its so random i don't know what it is...I know for a fact it isent the battery or the wireless connection because moving it closer does nothing and it doesent glitch it simply stops dead in its tracks then starts again...funny thing is if i am playing a game it is super bad and does it like every 2 seconds for ages so its like if the computer is doing lots of processing its even worse :confused:

Isent there any one here that can give me some better ideas then switch the batterys and plug into dif usb slot :confused:

Back
Top Bottom