Another Rottweiler attack...

what is the point of dissing rottweilers though? they're good dogs. nobody ever reports on other breed attacks, only rottweilers. its because they have bad publicity

what is the point of dissing rottweilers though? they're good dogs. nobody ever reports on other breed attacks, only rottweilers. its because they have bad publicity

yes but nevertheless the news have a right to report whatever happens

oh yer and correction they can be good dogs as well but like any other breed if you dont train them then they can become agressive only difference is because of the size and power its dangerous

IMO the problem that occurs is that young chav lads with nothing better to do get theese dogs cos they make them look hard then they dont bother training the dog aand it attacks

;oihp;fjh;lsfjkasf

i swear to god, if someone posts a thread like this again, im gunna fuckin go crazy

SOrry man but i know you feel strongly about this subject but there is still no need for a response like that , this is a public forum and while it remains like that people can post what they want so long as it follows the rules and david dosent disagree with it

SOrry man but i know you feel strongly about this subject but there is still no need for a response like that , this is a public forum and while it remains like that people can post what they want so long as it follows the rules and david dosent disagree with it

Well said. When did it become OK to swear like that on here anyways? Please don't lemme see it agian.

Incredible, something has to be done.

I agree with T-MAN, something should be done about the dogs, I just don't know what.
It's not the dogs that are the problem. It's the owners who raise them and teach them to be mean. They are the problem. The best solution would be to charge the owners with whatever the dogs have done. Be it an assault or attempted murder for biting or mauling cases to murder in cases such as this.

Lol, Sounds INTENSE!

"Police said two dogs taken from the scene were later destroyed."

The plain & simple fact is that every breed of dog has been altered by man, at one time there were only wild dogs then they were gradually domesticated, back in the bronze age there is evidence that they had them as pets, then the Egyptians had a lot of domesticated dogs, a type of greyhound, & they are often depicted in their architecture, my point being is that every dog has what is called a "racial memory" & they can revert to their wild ancestry in a split-second at any time, & this doesn't just apply to large dogs, for example Jack Russells have attacked people, a friend of mine who loves dogs went to stroke one on a lead while she was out shopping & it bit her severely on her hand, she had to go to hospital where they treated several deep puncture wounds & she had to have an anti-tetanus injection in her bottom, not a pleasant experience for an elderly woman.

On TV yesterday, the young girl involved was interviewed IMO this shouldn't happen, the little girl was very nervous & looked close to tears, when the interviewer asked her for details of how the dog snatched the baby from her arms, stupid bloody woman!! what the hell did she was doing, she should be sacked immediately.
Then today we were told that they were going to do an autopsy on the dog to find out why it attacked the baby, have they gone bloody stark staring raving mad too?? ye gods!!

interviewing the girl was an ignorant mistake to make, and whoever had the bright idea of doing it should be given toilet cleaning duties in the bbc for the rest of their carrer

Back
Top Bottom