Have you seen this?

It's called: Intel Confidential...which means should NOT be sold out to public...if Intel sees that, they're in sh!t.

Some of you guys need to learn how to read. Taken straight from the Ebay ad.

The chip isn't 40 GHz. The chips are 5ghz each running 2 QX9755 quad cores. 8 cores at 5 Ghz each = 40 ghz. Thats were he's getting 40Ghz from even though its not the same as a 40 Ghz processor which is impossible with todays tech.

Also for a computer expert this is funny.

To bad regular XP will only use 3.5gigs and see around 2.85gigs to 3.25gigs of memory.

At this point you should know he has no flipping clue what he's talking about. I tried to view his feedback and see what people that have bought from him before got but I couldn't find anything so i'm betting there a bunch of bogus feedback comments.

Someone with a Ebay account should email him and ask him for a CPU validate with his Ebay username.

Actually, you may not add clock speeds. It's undoable. It's 8x5GHZ, they never collide to make 40GHZ. Impossible.

Do you even read my posts? I've quoted your reply to my quote. I'll quote myself but in bold this time and only the part thats relevant to your statement.

What I wrote: The chip isn't 40 GHz. The chips are 5ghz each running 2 QX9755 quad cores. 8 cores at 5 Ghz each = 40 ghz. Thats were he's getting 40Ghz from even though its not the same as a 40 Ghz processor which is impossible with todays tech.

Can you say plagiarism? I still stick to the first part of my second reply in this thread with the statement I made about some of you need to learn how to read.

Since I gave the link to this post...
Your all taking over!!!

did ne one else notice that he wont ship it, u have to locally pick it up?

kinda creepy, we should also call Dateline to get a special on this

LMAO!!! I love that guy, when he just walks in and is like, "So, what are you doing??"

Do you even read my posts? I've quoted your reply to my quote. I'll quote myself but in bold this time and only the part thats relevant to your statement.

Can you say plagiarism? I still stick to the first part of my second reply in this thread with the statement I made about some of you need to learn how to read.

Not plagiarism, it's from my own knowledge. There is nowhere in life that you can add up cores, never. People doing that is just plain wrong...and that's FINAL

Oh and...do I read your posts? Well, yeah, if not how would I have replied?

Not plagiarism, it's from my own knowledge. There is nowhere in life that you can add up cores, never. People doing that is just plain wrong...and that's FINAL

Oh and...do I read your posts? Well, yeah, if not how would I have replied?

You are still missing the point completely. This is what your reply was to me.

Actually, you may not add clock speeds. It's undoable. It's 8x5GHZ, they never collide to make 40GHZ. Impossible.

Basically quoting me telling me i'm wrong.

This is what I had wrote. I'll highlight and in large my post this time and see if you get my point.

What I wrote: The chip isn't 40 GHz. The chips are 5ghz each running 2 QX9755 quad cores (This is me stating the chips are overclocked to 5ghz each). 8 cores at 5 Ghz each = 40 ghz (This was me adding all the cores to show people were the ebay poster was getting 40Ghz from). Thats were he's getting 40Ghz from even though its not the same as a 40 Ghz processor which is impossible with todays tech (this is me saying what you said in your reply to me, which is the same god damn thing I just said).

Is it clear yet? You quote me and tell me i'm wrong (it doesn't work that way) by telling me the same flucking thing I just said.

Back
Top Bottom