Got my Wisdom teeth out yesterday!

superman22x

Golden Master
Yeah, I think Im gettin dumer as I type hear, but it aint bad...

Lol, just messing around, but I got them out, and it sucks. My cheeks didnt get that puffy but it kind of hurts to eat.

It was wierd at the doctor tho, he gave me 3 pills, and then they put in an IV, that wasnt bad, had that from diabetes already, lol. But liquid feels wierd, your whole arm feels cold. Then they put the sleeping medicine in, and I was awake for 5 minutes or so, I was looking at all the different monitors and stuff, I was awake when he injected the painkiller by each tooth numbing my mouth, and then I just remember waking up and being taken to a different room, half out of it. Kind of wierd, but now it is a bit sore.

ouch....that sux

i remember when i got my braces 1st in, i couldent even drink my teeth were so sore, then when i got em off, it was that pain all over again

no cheeseburgers for you for a little while...lol

Braces hurt more I think, the part that's the worst was the taste. I could taste it all yesterday. Not so bad today tho.

sucks man, i had some tissue buildup in the back of my mouth that they had to burn out... that SUCKED, i was obviously numbed but afterwords omfg i couldnt stand it, they grounded my arm and used this little rod with high voltage to burn the tissue

ive also had braces forever now, should only be another year... :mad:

ouch....that sux

i remember when i got my braces 1st in, i couldent even drink my teeth were so sore, then when i got em off, it was that pain all over again

no cheeseburgers for you for a little while...lol
I had braces as well and I can verify that it HURTS!

Braces hurt more I think, the part that's the worst was the taste. I could taste it all yesterday. Not so bad today tho.
I had my wisdom teeth out also, I didn't really have that much discomfort from it, I guess my doctor was just really good.

ouch, i hate the dentist.
True dat!

When I had my wisdom teeth out, they gave me the orajel stuff, one shot in each side, and the nitrous oxide "laughing gas". I was awake through the whole thing and it ended up that I had a tricuspid (tooth with six roots instead of four). It was painful that way, but my braces hurt more.

I'm always scared when I'm on laughing gas that I'll say something in front of my parents that they're not supposed to know...

Yeah that's what I was a bit worried about, lol. But I just had numbing, that feels really wierd. Your tounge feels like its in the way, and yuor chin just feels like extra weight.

Ouch, you had them out the easy way, all at once and a sleep if only I had been so lucky, I had one out every 2 years and with just the injection and boy did they hurt, the first took the dentist one and half hours to remove it, the next day I looked like Id gone a few rounds with Mike Tyson.
At least now you wont have anymore bother even if it cot you a little WISDOM !!! lol

Back
Top Bottom