Have you seen this?

Seriously tho someone should try this??

Edit: I'm actually going to make the craigs ad right now.
I emailed him already, so if you want I can just show him your ad when he asks for specs, if he responds. Or we can work seperatly.

What are you going to put in it? I dont think the skulltrail supports DDR3, but isnt there 4gb ddr2 sticks for sale somewhere?

record it, say to him that ur gona record him ( cause its illegal to record if the other party is unaware) and put it somewhere so we can listen lol

It's called: Intel Confidential...which means should NOT be sold out to public...if Intel sees that, they're in sh!t.
Some of you guys need to learn how to read. Taken straight from the Ebay ad.

The chip isn't 40 GHz. The chips are 5ghz each running 2 QX9755 quad cores. 8 cores at 5 Ghz each = 40 ghz. Thats were he's getting 40Ghz from even though its not the same as a 40 Ghz processor which is impossible with todays tech.

Also for a computer expert this is funny.

To bad regular XP will only use 3.5gigs and see around 2.85gigs to 3.25gigs of memory.

At this point you should know he has no flipping clue what he's talking about. I tried to view his feedback and see what people that have bought from him before got but I couldn't find anything so i'm betting there a bunch of bogus feedback comments.

Someone with a Ebay account should email him and ask him for a CPU validate with his Ebay username.
Actually, you may not add clock speeds. It's undoable. It's 8x5GHZ, they never collide to make 40GHZ. Impossible.

Super Computer

This Super Computer can be custom built for you today!

This is one of the fastest computers available on the market today.

We start with the Beautiful Antec 900 case.

Then we add the fastest computer components available on the market.

The new Intel Skulltrail:

The Skulltrail is Intel's newest motherboard.

With dual socket 771 processor capability, you can now have 8 cores and server like power all in one ATX motherboard.

2 Intel Xeon X5460 Harpertown's @ 3.16Ghz Stock!

Overclocked to 5GHz on our custom water cooling system.

8GB of Geil 1066MHz Ram!

Some of the fastest Ram available.

4x Evga 8800Ultra's Quad SLi!

These are the fastest video cards available on the market. We put a whopping 4 of them in our custom systems! We will even overclock the cards for you UNBEATABLE GRAPHICS PERFORMANCE! This computer will breeze through todays modern games at hundreds of frames per seconds such as the popular game “Crysis.”

Super Talent SSD Drive

Solid disc drive that will never fail. This is one of the fastest storage devices on the market.

150GB Western Digital Raptor

A 10,000RPM drive for more storage.

Western Digital Caviar 1TB Storage Drive

That's a total of 1278GB!

The PC also includes a Sony Blu-Ray Optical Drive, a Sony DVD-Ram Optical Drive, A 11 in 1 card reader, and a controller for the watercooling system.

We wouldn't build a PC that we wouldn't use ourselves! We take pride in our builds, unlike big companies like Dell. Dell is a company that purchases inferior parts and has people put them together for cheap labor. They don't care about what the customer wants, they only make cheap computers filled with bloatware that slows you down.

If anyone wants to have the ad sent to them through microsoft word or whatever PM me and ill send it thru AIM or MSN

No, change it, make 16gb of RAM, and solid state drives. If he emails me back, I will show your ad.

Back
Top Bottom