FS: ATi Radeon X1300Pro

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Hello, fellow CF members! I am trying to (once again) sell one of my old graphics cards.

ATi Radeon X1300Pro
256 mb GDDR2 VRAM
AGP 4x/8x
DirectX 9 and OpenGL 2.0 support
1 DVI-I out
1 VGA out
1 S-Video out
Requires a 350w or higher PSU

Newegg link for more specs: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102677

2ca76ac9.jpg

67256b25.jpg

This card is about 8 or 9 months old. It has never been overclocked. It has had its fair share of gaming. This card has been laying in an anti-static bag for awhile, so there should be no damage done to the card.

I am asking $40 plus shipping for this card. Please let me know if you think this is a little much, I am willing to haggle a little. I am trying to save up some money for either a HD3870 or a 8800GT

Thank You!

EDIT- Forgot to add, I will only ship to the mainland United States. I will possibly ship to Canada or Mexico if you wanted it that bad.
EDIT 2- I will accept check or money order no problem, but tell me before hand if you want to send cash. I am a little weary of cash through the mail, and I don't have Pay-Pal.

I have been looking around and I can't find a nVidia card exactly like it, but it is in the low to mid 6xxx series range, I think. It is close to the 6200, but a little better. According to this bench: http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html?modelx=33&model1=739&model2=721&chart=318 It is just a little, but not much, worse than the 7300gt

My experience:
Here is the system I used this card in:
eMachines T3306
AMD Sempron 3300+
Vista Ultimate
2 GB PC3200 RAM

On that system with that card, I could play Halo maxed out at 1440x900, Halo 2 with no lag at all maxed out at 800x600, Battlefield 1942 maxed out at 1280x1024. I can't remember the rating for Aero graphics, but it was in the high 3's to low 4 range.

EDIT- Just reading some more of the benches: It is better than most of the HD2400 series, better than one brand of the 7300gt by a lot, and better than one brand of the 8400gs by a good number.

Alright, well, thats good, I'll have to get packaging together, but I will do that. Thank you for showing interest! If you don't mind me asking, what do you plan on using it for? I personally don't care because I might be selling it to you, but just out of curiosity. It won't go in the newest of builds because its AGP.

This card has an AGP 4x/8x slot form factor. Like I said, it won't work with the newest of builds.

damnit well i have no use of it.. i need a PCI-E Card.. Juice didn't u buy a full rig off somebody with a vid card in it.. lemme buy one off u

Back
Top Bottom