Creative surround?

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Hey guys i'm trying to get my creative sound card to work in surround sound. I have logitech X-540's, and I'm using the matrix button but I want to try to get true surround sound. So I turn off matrix. (for thsoe that dont know, matrix is like the speakers automatically turn your input into surround from having one input instead of seperate ones like front, rear, center/sub. Like when you use an mp3 player) And my sound card creative sbl 24 bit HD has front rear and center. I turn off matrix and I hear front only. No rear? The only way I can get rear is to turn on an effect in the eax console? WTF? The eax effect makes my front speakers sound weird too. Help please...

I have no idea, I always use matrix mode on my Z-5300e system and Creative SoundBlaster Xtreme Gamer edition card. I also always use EAX mode with the Creative console, it doesn't change mine that much.

Are you listening to music or gaming? Because music is only in 2 channels, so it won't be surround without enhancement.

yeah, you have to be playing something that has a 6\8 channel output. games usually have that if there new enough.

Back
Top Bottom