I would like to do something mad crazy

Cool. I've never attempted to use DOS, would that even work on a P4 gateway with a GeForce 4?

If the hammer doesnt work, try a roundhouse kick.

If you want to make your computer look better than it really is, buy a controller, put in a movie, and act like you are playing a game, people will think you have amazing graphics, lol. Show it to someone who thinks consoles are better.

Otherwise, see if you can cook an egg on your processor, then try sausage on the GFX card.

lmao had to say that made me laugh.

I turned on a P1 system once w/o a heatsink and, the genius I am, decided to touch the processor. It was pretty hot... Of course I did the same thing with a cigarette lighter in the car when I was younger

Yeah I did the same thing with car's cigarette lighter before, that was fun...

How about turning it into an arcade machine? Build a cabinet, get a large monitor, sticks, buttons, coin slots, and load up MAME and go to town.

My dad's friend we called uncle when I was younger and before he moved interstate did that. While on holiday we drove to his place though and he also did really well with buying 2 decent racing seats and welded a frame that they sit in with a flat screen monitor for each set that was above the Playstation 2 racing controls and then the pedals also sat in the same frame. I wonder if he's bought a PS3 or Xbox 360 yet, that'd be a wicked setup. I don't think he could afford the same performance from a PC however, still awesome.

I bet you guys who touched the car cigarette lighters weren't "smart" like I was! :D

I knew it was going to be hot. How hot? Well I wanted to find out. So I stuck a pencil eraser to it. Man that smelled BAD. I was little at the time and the car was off so the windows stayed up for a while lol

Erm, get a crap system, film it for Youtube and turn it on, with the PSU voltage set to 230V

Back
Top Bottom