Happy Birthday

Computer Head

Fully Optimized
For all the people in our birthday list whose birthdays are really today, happy birthday. :rolleyes: I have a feeling a lot of those names aren't really their birthdays. :cool:

About the only one I believe so far is ~mr mixx~ the rest are a little sketchy, the default B-Day is 1-1-70 anyway, so if they are 38, they can be ignored.

This is a duplicate thread in a way, but I don't care :)

About the only one I believe so far is ~mr mixx~ the rest are a little sketchy, the default B-Day is 1-1-70 anyway, so if they are 38, they can be ignored.

Yep, you were right. I didn't see that thread. :rolleyes: :eek:

are you sure its 38? There seem to be an awfully large amount of people turning 39 ....

Well if there is 29,303 members, and 365 days--shouldn't there be ~80 birthdays a day? I feel like I did that wrong, but whatever.

Mathematically, yes there should be 80 b-days a day on this forum, but life doesn't work like that :)

Hey that was thanks to my thinking that we figured out why so many peoople are 38... :D

Oh yeah and also the reason theres not 80 B days every day is becuase theres an option to hide date of birth

The DOB on their profile is optional, so many birthdays are not announced. I just added mine not too long ago without it being listed for the longest time.

Back
Top Bottom