Benchmark score good or bad?

xDrive

Baseband Member
11210 this is the highest i got on 3dmark06 with setting on my video card at 695/1700/1000 and that's the highest i could go without getting any erros with the ati tool, and clocking my cpu with the Ai booster program at 3455.99mhz is a pre set at 108% now is that a low score cosidering the clocking and the parts i have in my system?

P.S. how do i put pics up i want to put some of my new comp

Photobucket/imageshack

Ehh score could be a bit better for that GPU... I dont know maybe someone else will be able to help.

Could probably be slow ram bottlenecking... 6400 is at 3.4GHz Dual Core so it shouldnt be the CPU really.

I think your CPU is holding your system back. Look at my spec's in my sig i'm on the old series 8800GTS not the new G92 and I score around 11,700 in XP with my system.

i think its just the fact that your CPU score is so high, because i can only get 8,000ish in 3dmark06

The drivers that come on the disk are often outdated so download the latest drivers from nvidia's website and run Asus's update program that should have come with your mobo.

There are other considerations too, if Mattie is anything like me it might explain his higher score.

When running 3DMark I use EndItAll to close all background applications, change image quality to performance and then run it. Latest display drivers are not always the fastest either. Also chipset drivers etc need to be updated to the latest versions and if applicable bios flashed to most suitable version.

@OP, to insert a picture in a forum you need to host it at Imageshack or Photobucket or similar site then copy the URL, click the yellow square with the mountains (insert image button in the reply to post field frame) and post the URL there. Please oh please, use jpeg images and crop them to size or use clickable thumbnails

Cheers.

There are other considerations too, if Mattie is anything like me it might explain his higher score.

When running 3DMark I use EndItAll to close all background applications, change image quality to performance and then run it. Latest display drivers are not always the fastest either. Also chipset drivers etc need to be updated to the latest versions and if applicable bios flashed to most suitable version.

@OP, to insert a picture in a forum you need to host it at Imageshack or Photobucket or similar site then copy the URL, click the yellow square with the mountains (insert image button in the reply to post field frame) and post the URL there. Please oh please, use jpeg images and crop them to size or use clickable thumbnails

Cheers.

Thought you may have left us since I have not seen you post for a bit. Glad to see thats not the case.

I don't use EnditAll though I may have to check it out. I normally just close most of my processes that I don't need.

It has to be either a driver or cpu bottlenecking issue imo. What I would do is take the CPU back to like 3.2ghz and run the bench. Then run it at 3.3ghz if your SM2.0 and SM3.0 scores go up you know your processor is bottlenecking your card.

I'm willing to be your SM scores are going to keep going up. If they stop before you hit your peak clock you know its not a cpu bottleneck.

Back
Top Bottom