Have you seen this?

I think they do know what they're talking about but they're just trying to deceive some customer who has minimal computer knowledge, I hope they don't succeed. I'm confused about the quadcore part though, what would it actually be instead of his claim of 40?

Edit: Whoops, took too long to post so didn't see the one above mine. So it is 40?

stupid people =/
i feel bad 4 the retard who pays 13,000
and gets a p4 512ram geforce 2 gpu with a shinny case

Oooh man! That guys has to be on crack lol!!! How can you have a Quad SLI on a server board? LMAO

looking closer at it, notice the picture that has the motherboard spec looks a bit unusual, I'd bet they've edited that or its just entirely fake :D

edit: plus the "Skulltrail" motherboard isn't due for release until the beginning of this year...

you cant even quad sli yet, you can quad crossfire, and triple sli but there is no quad motherboareds yet :rolleyes: he must have triple sli and a physics card.

although its still a nice PC, although the HD-DVD\Blu-Ray drives are a bit excessive. price is outrageous too. i can pretty much play any game maxed expect crysis and maybe world in conflict. i get 90FPS in COD4 maxed too, all for a computer that is under 1000$

Thats just retarted.....how do you do Sli AND crossfire on 8800GTX's, since crossfire is ATI's technology, not Nvidia's.

Actually, there are hacks to run CrossFire with an SLI motherboard.

Heh, thats funny...40Ghz and a quad GPU computer. :p

you cant even quad sli yet, you can quad crossfire, and triple sli but there is no quad motherboareds yet :rolleyes: he must have triple sli and a physics card.

although its still a nice PC, although the HD-DVD\Blu-Ray drives are a bit excessive. price is outrageous too. i can pretty much play any game maxed expect crysis and maybe world in conflict. i get 90FPS in COD4 maxed too, all for a computer that is under 1000$

Gigabyte released a motherboard a while back that actually supported quad SLI. It never really caught on though because the prices of graphics cards were still expensive and SLI was a young technology.

http://www.tomshardware.com/2005/10/04/one_gigabyte_motherboard/

OK, you get it for free if you biuld something faster... Some make a post on craiglist for $16,000 computer, built exatcly the same, except with 4 Ultras, instead of GTX, and with 8GB of DDR3 RAM, and 3 solid state drives in RAID 0 with an additional 1 TB drive.

Is that not faster?

Back
Top Bottom