Have you seen this?

LOL thats funny. Its not really false advertising though. He has a dual skull trail with the chips overclocked to 5ghz. 5X8 processors = 40 so he thinks its 40ghz.

Of course we all know it doesn't work like that but some people still think you add the cores together to get the total speed.

lolz, hes overclock 2 quads to 40ghz, hes got 4 8800 gtx in sli AND CROSFIRE config.

wat else, lifetime warenty.....

i would actually buy this if i had the $$$, just to see wat it really is,

im really interested on how he set up the SLI / Crosssfire w/ 4 8800GTX

ZOMFG!

Thats just retarted.....how do you do Sli AND crossfire on 8800GTX's, since crossfire is ATI's technology, not Nvidia's.

Lol, lmfao... wow!

Must be pretty fast but even if it were 40GHz the 8GB of RAM would bottleneck it, you might want to expand to 32GB!

It might not be a bad system, just the fact that they don't know what they are talking about, so it's way overpriced. If it was a good price you might want to reset the overclock. Chances are it's probably not stable if they are stupid enough to think the system is running 40GHz...

Some of you guys need to learn how to read. Taken straight from the Ebay ad.

Dual Processors , 2 Quad Core EXTREME QX 9755,

Over Clocked up to 5 GHz EACH
for a total of 40 GHZ !!!!!

The chip isn't 40 GHz. The chips are 5ghz each running 2 QX9755 quad cores. 8 cores at 5 Ghz each = 40 ghz. Thats were he's getting 40Ghz from even though its not the same as a 40 Ghz processor which is impossible with todays tech.

Also for a computer expert this is funny.

8 GB ram with Regular Windows XP Pro,*
* up to 32 GB ram with Windows XP 64 bit.

To bad regular XP will only use 3.5gigs and see around 2.85gigs to 3.25gigs of memory.

SLI QUAD !!!
4 Video Cards Nvidia 8800 GTX in SLI & CrossFire configuration

At this point you should know he has no flipping clue what he's talking about. I tried to view his feedback and see what people that have bought from him before got but I couldn't find anything so i'm betting there a bunch of bogus feedback comments.

Someone with a Ebay account should email him and ask him for a CPU validate with his Ebay username.

Back
Top Bottom