Why the hell....

When you accidentally cut your self bad,it only hurts,after you notice you have cut your self,if you dont realise you cut yourself,it won hurt. WHY?? :confused:

Yeah that is weird. When I was making models one time I nearly sliced halfway through my finger to the bone and just stared at it bleeding like nuts. It didn't hurt for like 5 minutes and then MAN did it hurt.

well, if you step on a nail and it goes into your foot it's gonna hurt whether you see it or not!

Lol. That's because most people dont have the guts to cut themselves. Like emo people they can. Weird lol.

I Said Acidentally Cut yourselve,Example,your working an a computer and cut your self on some metal for instance,most of the time it doesnt start hurting until you look at it and realise what you just did.But True statement non the less :D

One time, bout 4 years ago, my dad and I were collecting some firewood from this fallen down Oak, and I was cutting a trail to get the wood out to the car easier, and I was sawing this vine above my head, and dust started falling in my eyes, so I looked down and kept cutting, well it was a brand new saw I had just gotten for christmas, nice big sharp teeth, and it slipped out of the cut, and raked accross my thumb, putting 2 nice big gashes in it. I still have the scar. But I dont think it hurt much.
When I was a couple years younger, my friends and I used to play out in the woods out back of our house, making trails, and forts, and I would always be walking and look down and see tons of cuts from the thorns all over my legs, and arms, one got my eyelid once, and they wouldnt hurt... Until I got in the shower, them they all hurt at once, lol.
One time blood was dripping down my leg, but I didnt even feel it. I didnt notice it for probably 15 minutes after I got it.
It's when you fall on gravel that it hurts like a bitch. Our road is gravel, and one time, I was racing my friend on bikes, and I hit this big 'ol rock, and scraped my knee up, but everyone does that, lol. I did it at least once year.
Cuts are wierd, its the little ones that hurt more.

I just got my wisdom teeth out today, and that hurts a little bit, not bad tho. Tastes worse than it hurts, lol.

because when you cut your self really quickly you sever your nerve endings faster than you can feel them, so that is why it doesn't hurt. the other pain is from surrounding nerves that weren't cut. I know because I took of a chunk of finder tip (and I do mean a chunk) at school, and it didn't hurt at all. the only part that hurt was getting anesthetics(man thats a hard word to spell) in the base of the finger, not the 9 stitches though.

I got a bad cut in shop class on my thumb last year. I was loosening the chuck of the drill press and my hand slipped and I sliced my thumb in the tip of the bit. Didn't hurt much at all, but was bleeding pretty bad. I showed the instructor and he was more concerned about writing the pass to the nurse than getting me a paper towel to hold over it... Still got the scar from it. Didn't need stitches, or didn't get any anyway. Just used butterfly bandages to close it up.

I get cuts all the the time when working on computers, don't notice them until I see them. But that's usually how it works, it doesn't hurt until you see the blood. Though the nice couple of slices on my thumb from my Zalman hurt instantly, and didn't stop hurting for a couple days after.

I get burnt all the time at work. It's not too bad at first, but then when working under a heat lamp it will really get to you after a while. Touched my arm on the metal hood of the heat lamp for a split second, I can still see scarring just disappearing about 4 weeks later.

its cause of adreline and emdorphins.....
i dident notice i cut my leg wide open till some1 was like OMFG look at ur leg!!!1

Back
Top Bottom