I would like to do something mad crazy

If the hammer doesnt work, try a roundhouse kick.

If you want to make your computer look better than it really is, buy a controller, put in a movie, and act like you are playing a game, people will think you have aazing graphics, lol. Show it to someone who thinks consoles are better.

Otherwise, see if you can cook an egg on your processor, then try sausage on the GFX card.

Try various hammers, and different computers. I'd like to know which one is the most durable, seriously, i'd get the most durable one.

I know that may be out of your budget range, try with some CRT monitors to see how long it takes. I know I threw a mouse ball (from one of those ancient mice with the rolling ball inside, whats that called?) at a 13" CRT and it took quite a while before the cathode exploded, unfourtanately the glass wouldnt break. I took it outside and got a 10 pound sledge hammer, and broke it.

I'm going to go off topic here and suggest something REAL you can do. :D

How about turning it into an arcade machine? Build a cabinet, get a large monitor, sticks, buttons, coin slots, and load up MAME and go to town.

I threw a mouse ball at a 13" CRT and it took quite a while before the cathode exploded, unfourtanately the glass wouldnt break. I took it outside and got a 10 pound sledge hammer, and broke it.

it's good to set goals, and then complete them...regardless how insignificant.

Try liquid nitrogen cooling? Should be a fun and crazy project

Uber cooling.....overclock to 8.0ghz.....lol...jk...

i had a friend who turnd his old computer into a DDR machine...

just like that arcade idea...download ( i think) beatmania, get a pad, and build a case with a big old tv....lolz

lol, I might just try using and old P1 system and throwing it out the window and seeing if it still works.

If the processor had a bigger area to place an egg, you could fry and egg on it. I turned on a P1 system once w/o a heatsink and, the genius I am, decided to touch the processor. It was pretty hot... Of course I did the same thing with a cigarette lighter in the car when I was younger... :rolleyes: I wasn't the brightest child.

I saw a video where some guys were trying to smash a 20" (or so) Viewsonic CRT. The threw it off the roof onto a tube TV. The Viewsonic won. Didn't even break at all. I think the TV busted somehow. Viewsonic then lost against the sledgehammers... Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g50LLJA2XhM

I'm going to go off topic here and suggest something REAL you can do. :D

How about turning it into an arcade machine? Build a cabinet, get a large monitor, sticks, buttons, coin slots, and load up MAME and go to town.

Mate,I was gonna do that,i had everything set,a beutiful Afterburner II Cabinet,a computer ready to go,the Ipac II Interface board,and then i realised i had nowhere to put it :(

Bummer. I've always wanted to try but never had the funds. If I could get this old thrown out P4 PC that I found running it good I would try again.

Back
Top Bottom