I would like to do something mad crazy

Poop_Hole

Banned
As you know computers are amazing devices. What is there to do on the computer that is crazy or amazing? I am a person well, who knows not much about computers. Or maybe I am wrong, maybe all here is to do is surf the net. I know one amazing thing people do is hack the pentagon lol. I am to dumb to do that and don't want to get arrested though.

Any ideas or is this a stupid question?

As you know computers are amazing devices. What is there to do on the computer that is crazy or amazing? I am a person well, who knows not much about computers. Or maybe I am wrong, maybe all here is to do is surf the net. I know one amazing thing people do is hack the pentagon lol. I am to dumb to do that and don't want to get arrested though.

Any ideas or is this a stupid question?

A crazy thing to do would be throw your computer off the roof of your house. Amazing would be if it worked after.

smash a hammer into your monitor and see what happens..will it just bounce back ?....let us know

Just messing with you mate. What did you originally get your pc for? Was it to game or just surf the net?

could be fun...try with diff size hammers and and swing at diff speeds. very interesting and informative.

you could learn programming, the make something that everyone needs/wants, then overcharge for it while offering a bunch of different versions instead of just one at a decent price....any of this sound familiar? haha.

Back
Top Bottom