The OFFICIAL bragging thread

i suppose there's 3 level's of happiness, when it comes to money.

Level one: "I not got lot moneys, i buy my stuff's, and i live. i are happy 'be livin"
Level two: "I got moneys... but i dont know what to spend me moneys on... argh im now depressed! WHAT DO I DO WITH ME MONEYS"
Level three: "I got so many moneyz, i dont needs to think!!!11!"

There are proberbly sub-levels... Or maybe i just made that whoooole thing up :O

Edit:

D-Lew said:
It'll buy a WaveRunner. Try to frown on a WaveRunner.

I wouldnt be happy when i turned around and saw the dolphin i just minced!!!!!1!!one!11lulz!!12

I wouldnt be happy when i turned around and saw the dolphin i just minced!!!!!1!!one!11lulz!!12
That's impossible on a jet ski. The propeller is inside a tube, which shoots out water to propel the watercraft. Which is why there's no reverse on a standard jetski.

No, reverse on waverunners is just a metal thing that lowers over the jet so instead of shooting the water staright out it curves under the waverunner and pushs it backward. And yes it would be impossible to suck up a dolphin through the intake since 1) its no where near big enough, and 2) it has a grate covering it. On a jet ski I would imagine that there isn't reverse since its so small and would be hard to balance going backwards.

Back
Top Bottom