XBOX360 To PC Via Capture Card

J03

~~~~~~~~
Hey All. I got a capture card, with a S-Video 4 Pin input, and a Antenna input on the back of it. I want to be able to plug my Xbox 360 Into my PC, and i realise that i am going to need some kinnd of RCA/Scart - S-Video Mini-Din/TV antenna adapter thingmabob. Which way would be best, and can you point my in the direction of a site, based in the UK which sell's the adapter i will be needing? My Capture card is a Avermedia 771. Thanks Guy's!

J03

Why don't you just get an Xbox 360 VGA adapter?
Works brilliantly for me (well it did before my Xbox died)

Ace, Yeah, i will do. Well - I will, if i cant find a cheaper way... :D. Also - i might be plujggin the optical out of the 360 into the optical IN of my theater system... hmm.... Oh - and Kage - Since your XBOX died, is your adapter for sale? :D i might POSSIBLY (with a capital P, as you can see!!) be interested..

With the VGA adapter, you won't get lag that you may get through a capture card.
Most monitors have an easy switch too, so its desktop one second, 360 another.
Really nice :)
I also had it connected up to some Logitech's through Optical, so it was a pretty good experience all round.

or if you happen to have the xbox with an hdmi port
get an hdmi to dvi changer

Haha, even though its died, I'm sending it off to Microsoft to be fixed :p I love my 360

Back
Top Bottom