The OFFICIAL bragging thread

i went to sleep a little past 10am and woke up around 5:30pm, it is now 5:10am, its how i roll:p

haha yeah I went to bed at 8am but still couldn't sleep til like 10am, then woke up just in time for New Year's. I got a real problem lately staying up til 6am or more every night it makes me pretty anti-social.

Technically, this is still bragging because we're bragging about our lack of responsibilities and people have to be working soon.

Just because you have a lot of fancy gadgets, and a nice car, doesnt NECISERILLY (spelling :O ) mean that you are rich. Some people just spend their money on different things. Some people might think that buying a holiday is a good thing to do with their money, some people might think that having a big TV is important.

Leveling in COD4 takes no time at all. There are way too many level 55's.

I was watching a video on COD4 and they said you could restart the leveling but have a special badge and you can do this many times and keep getting insignia to show that you've maxed your level and then restarted.

edit, oops double post didn't realize.

Hey guys, I've gotten a few PMs about some of the language and the orientation of some of the posts here. This thread started out good, can we bring it back to that please? Thank you.

Just because you have a lot of fancy gadgets, and a nice car, doesnt NECISERILLY (spelling :O ) mean that you are rich. Some people just spend their money on different things. Some people might think that buying a holiday is a good thing to do with their money, some people might think that having a big TV is important.

But having it all around means you are.

Back
Top Bottom