this site is great

i like it cause it is not all computers. You can only talk computers for so long and when you are sick of it or not in the mood for pc talk.. there is the social lounge to relax in. There is a good mix of puters and non puter forums here.

Well said.

yes, good job with the forum...it's one of the most enjoyable ones to be on for the maturity level (mostly) of the members, quick, helpful responses, and good thoughful discussions on all kinds of topics.

yea the community here is great. thats what i look for in forums. some have too many members to get to know anyone on a personal level and some just suck. yea this forum has its flaws, but you guys are great

yeah, CF is awesome, I've learned alot so far about computers, entirely from this forum and I do feel like I know (in a way) or recognize every active member when I post here. I haven't registered at many forums before let alone technical forums but some of the others I've seen just seem too intimidating because of the amount of users that would just bury your thread and leave it unanswered if you sounded like too much of an amateur.

yea the thing i like here is that i know something about all the active members, and in a way we are all pretty close.
on another forum i go on it feels a lot harder to fit in

yea the thing i like here is that i know something about all the active members, and in a way we are all pretty close.
on another forum i go on it feels a lot harder to fit in
Yeah, the fact that there aren't 10,000 extremely active members helps the sense of community around here.

Yes this forum is very great. I love it. I just think it looks to plain. BUt what ever Ill still come here. After all looks dont matter.^can you believe theres 30,000 members. And how many are active users?

Back
Top Bottom