Gallery: Game Screenshots

crysisfull.jpg

dont play it much anymore haha
WOW has taken over :D

It's a JPEG, that's probably why. If you use Irfanview, you can save JPEG's without losing quality.

I like FRAPS, its extremely easy and its right there.

Yeah the JPEGS lose some quality, I might save them as PNG's or something then save them for web in PS.

EDIT: How would yall think COD4 would run on my system?

Irfanview isn't a replacement for Fraps, it's image editing software. It lets you save images in JPEG format without loosing quality, while maintaining smaller file sizes.

What kind of system do you have? I have two friends who play on a 8400 and a 6800GS. I don't know how well though, haven't been to either one of their houses in a while.

When I get my second monitor in and setup, these are what I"ll be using for my background:

shot0011.jpg
shot0027.jpg

Check my sig lol nobody ever looks at it :(...heres a few more Bioshock pics:
Bioshock2007-12-3011-52-36-51.jpg

Once I saw that water I was like holy crap that looks nice :)

Bioshock2007-12-3011-54-22-78.jpg

It really does...some of the best water and liquid detailing I've ever seen. The art deco is just awesome too. Makes you appreciate the whole 1920's deco era. :p

Heres some more of Crysis when I had it runnning using the Full XP hack to have it running all of the effects, at 0xAA and 1024x768. It ws still playable though at this resolution :)

I now run it using partial hacks, at 1680x1050. Much more playable, so I'm playing through the game again, but these shots are when I was running on a CRT at 1024x768:

charactermodel.jpg

crysispeopleshot.jpg

theyvestrappedmetoachair.jpg

lastshot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom