The OFFICIAL bragging thread

thats what i was going to say :D

oh yeah my mom bought me this car!!

whoop-de-fucking-do :p

yea, I'm the same way... my sister smashed up the rear end of her car, and m dad's like 'see ho much it is for a new headlight' I tell him, and I can replace it and crap, and he never ordered it.

Then I'm at the doctor for my diabetes, and they are like 'how old are you' I got 14, wait no 15' (this was a month after my birthday) and they are like 'okay, next time you come in we'll take care of all the paper work for you to get your license' and I look at my mom and go 'when is my half birthday'... so basically both my sisters were so excited to get their license, and then I really don't give a crap (its not like I'll be able to drive, my sister has swim practice in the morning, so I could never drive to school, and I would be visicously beaten if I took it after school becuase she has to swim, and therefore she can't walk home like I do.....

And that's why I love my bike, even though I go hit by a car... (my mom flipped when I didn't call the cops, the guy stopped, helped me up, made sure I was okay (minor elbow scrape) and then I went off.)

naa.

Jealous
its braggin, im 17 so its mine too

ROFL, you cant own a car until your 18, if your parents wanted to take ANYTHING away from your exectpy the nessasaties they can. whatever you bought, they own, although it usually doesnt work that way, it can.

technically you are your parents bitch ;)

I'm bigger than you.

I'm 6' 3".

I wasn't talking about that.

Owned.

I saw that coming.

As did I.

Honestly I've got nothing to really brag about.

its all of them that reject me lol

Your obviously asking the wrong women then. If you ask somebody out, and they just downright turn you down for no apparent reason, they probably aren't worth the trouble anyway.

This thread is a joke, right? it's obvious that that wasn't the intention, but as usual the chuckleheads [I'm being polite here] get in on the act & ruin a very interesting topic:(

Back
Top Bottom