BitDefender vs Kaspersky

Kaspersky is excellent, I have used it a few times, Bit Defender I have tried but it never seems to find anything, whether thats down to me looking after my computer security I don't know, Ive been trying free stuff for the last 8months, Comodo Firewall (FREE) with Nod32(not free) works fine or me.

When it comes down to the two of them, I prefer Kaspersky. I've tried bitdefender and it was bloated compared to kaspersky. They both have excellent detection abilities, but I think kaspersky is better since it uses less RAM.

Most definetly Kaspersky, Ive tried just about all anti-virus.. including Nod32.. i like Kaspersky the best.. cuz its just the easiest and very effective.

Kaspersky is pretty bomb, but id have to vote for BitDefender. i used it forever and it cought all the little bugs/virus's/trojans my computer had.. and thats when i didn't know nothin about computers and had limwire on here..

you know if it wasn't for *cough* torrents *cough*...I wouldn't have any antivirus software.....i just installed NOD32 and it works a bajillion (if that's a word lol) better than Kaspersky which I had before.....HOWEVER..I swear on my left foots big toe that SpyBot (free) catches more damn viruses than any PAY software.....it's saved me some big time hassles catching some pesky registry bugs!...so I guess I would have to recommend NOD32 and SpyBot..I also have Ad Adware 2007 (free version) installed and that has cleaned me up in the past as well.....

Back
Top Bottom