Cleaning

windows classic,
start>run>msconfig>services and remove some of the crap you dont need, like "themes" and go to startup and remove some stuff from there
also right click my computer>properties>advanced>performance and disable some stuff

then just run your general cleaners and spyware checkers

windows classic,
start>run>msconfig>services and remove some of the crap you dont need, like "themes" and go to startup and remove some stuff from there
also right click my computer>properties>advanced>performance and disable some stuff

then just run your general cleaners and spyware checkers

hey nice to see you around,

will give that a shot

Start > Run > type in 'Msconfig' (minus quotations)

Then click the startup tab. Uncheck all the processes you don't use. Google the ones your not sure about. This will improve desktop loading time once the computer has booted, and minimizes hidden processes being run on your computer. It can help a lot.

hey nice to see you around,

will give that a shot
im always around though, just a bit less recently, had a busy time ;)
anyway my mum has a 256mb ram sempron piece of crap and doing that ^ and just disabling all the un needed services and stuff makes it run really well

ccleaner(deletes alot of file)
defrag(clears up stuff)
custom skins lagg down the computer a bit
delete unneeded programs
run msconfig and remove things from startup
run antivirus and the security stuff

tell your friend to reformat his computer after a year because the os get unstable after time

yea also free as much hdd space as you can as a full hard drive can really slow the computer down

Back
Top Bottom