OC video card

xDrive

Baseband Member
I tried the ntune and everytime i restart it goes back to normal seeting i tried the ati tool but it doesn't work i create a new profile but it doesn't show my core or memory what can i do about it and it seem that riva doesn't suport xp64bit

asus crosshair amd 64 x2 6400 2x2gb 667 ram win xp 64bit

well, some video card arent made to overclock, my video card does the same thing! it just restarts when i overclock it to high so when does it shut off? right when you up it 1 or when you up it 100? also ati tool is crap, it almost burned up my video card 3 times with it just by moving it one since it thought it was set high! try searching for another program, and what was the video card again?

o wow if that video card isent alowing you to overclock it then wow
*edit* i tryed out rivatuner and it hit me, try to look up your video cards specs and set the overclock utility to that, then slowly move it up =D

o wow if that video card isent alowing you to overclock it then wow
*edit* i tryed out rivatuner and it hit me, try to look up your video cards specs and set the overclock utility to that, then slowly move it up =D

What do you mean? I had somewhat a similar problem with a old 2600PRO before I got it exchanged, the exchanged one worked for some reason but it was a completely different model than the other box although the box looked exactly the same...

What do you mean? I had somewhat a similar problem with a old 2600PRO before I got it exchanged, the exchanged one worked for some reason but it was a completely different model than the other box although the box looked exactly the same...

well i can only use CCC to overclock mine because all the other programs freeze to! CCC works perfectly fine though

Mine (the exact same card as yours) does exactly the same everytime I reboot. I've learnt to get used to it and change the settings everytime I boot it up.

i was using riva but i every time i change the core clock for the 3d it always changes the 2d and i cannot make it not do it

whats the most you have oc your card what program do you use for it?

well i can only use CCC to overclock mine because all the other programs freeze to! CCC works perfectly fine though

Actually ATI Tool works perfectly, once I installed the new 7.12 drivers I didn't unlock overdrive this time, so I used ATI Tool and it works fine, no roll backs in clock speeds or anything. Riva tuner works okay also, but I recommend ATI Tool.

Actually ATI Tool works perfectly, once I installed the new 7.12 drivers I didn't unlock overdrive this time, so I used ATI Tool and it works fine, no roll backs in clock speeds or anything. Riva tuner works okay also, but I recommend ATI Tool.
wait so your saying that i should just lock my CCC overdrive THEN try atitool? any advice apreciated :D

Back
Top Bottom