Last time your computer was 'off'

I turn it off everytime I'm done using it. I can see why so many of you guys blow cheap PSUs.

yeah, i turn mine off whenever im not using it, its not like it takes much time to boot up :D

anyway, its just going to get hot which is pretty wasteful, since if its on all night and day for no reaons its life is getting shorter - but the amount you actually use it is pretty short, anyway, each to his own i guess...

Yeah and mine is overclocked so I get worried if I'm out lol. But if I'm home the whole day its on the whole day.

I put mine in hibernate and restart when it seems sluggish. Once I had my notebook in hibernation for most of 40 days. I usually hibernate it whenever I leave it. Even at night I just put it in hibernate, or when I am only leaving it for like 30 minutes... It just bugs me to wait the extra time for it to start up sometimes.

I put mine in hibernate and restart when it seems sluggish. Once I had my notebook in hibernation for most of 40 days. I usually hibernate it whenever I leave it. Even at night I just put it in hibernate, or when I am only leaving it for like 30 minutes... It just bugs me to wait the extra time for it to start up sometimes.

I like Vistas hibernate, it just ccomes right up!

Doesn't take too long in XP. I've never used Vista so I don't know how fast it comes up on that.

Mine goes into hibernate after 30 minutes of being inactive. But I probably should shut it off more often; it's lead to problems in the past. Although surprisingly the cheap PSU that came with my case has held up like a champ.

I keep mine on all day and turn it off at night. It's too loud to keep on 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom