The OFFICIAL bragging thread

In 19 days, my band's spending a week recording in 2 different studios funded by a Government grant worth about $4400 and we're only aged 16-17. I've mentioned it on CF before but why the hell wouldn't I haha we weren't expecting to be approved. Good idea though, a reputation thread that starts a conversation... that's mostly positive heheh.

In 19 days, my band's spending a week recording in 2 different studios funded by a Government grant worth about $4400 and we're only aged 16-17. I've mentioned it on CF before but why the hell wouldn't I haha we weren't expecting to be approved. Good idea though, a reputation thread that starts a conversation... that's mostly positive heheh.

Thats cool. What kind of music does your band play?

Well the genre would be Progressive Thrash Metal but we're probably one of the most tolerable Metal bands in my city considering my vocal style is close to James Hetfield of Metallica around 1989-1992 roughly. Where as there's too many Metalcore/Hardcore/Screamo bands around these days, it drives me nuts.

The ironic part is most of the bands I listen to utilize Death Metal growls and guttural vocals but I prefer to sing clean. We have some tracks uploaded to Myspace for now but they were just a copy of rehearsal from the 11th of December. They are decent quality though if you wanna check em out @ www.myspace.com/kathexus you just can't hear my voice because of where we were practising that particular day. There's only 2 songs there because the newest 2 aren't 100% finished but the EP will be 8 songs to make something like 38mins I think.

The only thing I can think of to beat most of you is that I have 3 19" widescreen LCDs on my desktop, most people only have 1...

The rest I can speak sarcastically on:
I have a '92 Ford Tempo, the body looks like it should have more than 105,000 miles on it...
I got a basic $10 MS keyboard which totally beats any of your $100 gaming keyboards... :p
I have close to 850 posts and 1 bar of rep :D lol

Back
Top Bottom