newbie here

computerdummy

Solid State Member
hello everyone i just signed up yesterday!! i came here and it was a different world to me with computers!! i was looking to try to get into some type of career wth computers does anyone have any sugestions? i was looking at programming and web design but imnot to sure yet? some body told me that there are some thing you can do with out going to college and have a nice job with comps! does any one agree with that is so what is avaible with out going threw college ? thanks alot this forumn is going to be great! everyone take care and have a happy new year :)

welcome to computerforums! others in the IT field may be able to answer your question better, but i think you could either take computer courses in college or just get some certifications on your own...the combination of both would probably put you in front of people who do 1 or the other by themselves.

just do lots of research to try and decide exactly what you are interested in doing as a career, then see what's the best path to get there...google is your friend...just read lots about it.

welcome, how you like it

this forumn is great but i have alot in front of me to learn i could be all night and all day on a forumn like this theres alot to learn thats for sure!! i always wanted to get into computer so how so way to make some money any suggestions for me? thanks for the reply!!!

hello and welcome
as long as your names not dudemcbob then we will get along fine :)

have u looked into grapic art.......u could take some CC courses and get ur foot in the door,

im gona take some cc courses for it myself, and hopefully have it as my minor

Back
Top Bottom