Question before I buy a computer.

darkserpant

In Runtime
I like the HP computers, I am looking at the HP Pavillion Elite m9000z series pc. But I want a computer that can be able to connect to my Hd tv. I want to download from the net and then send it to my tv. Is this pc able to connect to my telivision? And what type of plug or cord would I need? Thank you very much.

get the free 8400GS upgrade and you will be able to hook it up to your HDTV and play all the video's you want\etc. you can also hook your TV up to your computer and use it as a DVR and record shows than play them through your TV again. make sure you have a big HDD though! ;)

Thanks for the quick replies guys, but what is this free upgrade 8400 gs. What is this? I went to the hp site where I build the pc but I quickly scanned through everything you can add but I didn't see anything that says 8400 gs. I just might of miised it. Sorry if that's what it was. Thanks

You would only need a DVI to HDMI cable, and an audio cable.

assuming his hdtv has an hdmi input...it will most likely, especially if it's a newer one, but some of the older ones only have component video input in which case he would need a DVI to Component cable or just a Component cable if his video card's output has component video out.

Back
Top Bottom