Computer not working pleese help urgently!

Maybe You dont understand the point of that post.

Multiple registrations have now been disabled. This means if you account is disabled, you cannot re register. Nor can anyone re register for any reason.

The MOD Squad has been notified of this. So I'd hope you have a good excuse, being that you are "talking out of both sides of your mouth". <grin>

I Thought something was up,one account has negative rep and the other account has positive....

That exact reason was what tipped me off as well. You'd think he would hide himself by using only one of his accounts in a thread. :rolleyes:

Also,

Its all about the dairy!

I am lactose-intolerant, so don't expect much support from me. <grin> Did your other account get "lumpy?" You would think if you were going to have multiple personalities on this site that you wouldn't use a name so alike with your current one. I think you are just trying to get banned IMO.

Just delete my other account. I didn't know I was breaking the rules jeesh. You know people actually make mistakes it happens

i reported lactoselords posts A LONG time ago with that suspicion. i guess a mods never got around to it :confused:

1) there is no point in making another count. you cant do anything different withe a newbie account or a guru account, doesnt matter what kind of account it is.
2) thats why when you sign up for a forum, you read the rules, it says so.
3)wtf were you thinking???????????????

i reported lactoselords posts A LONG time ago with that suspicion. i guess a mods never got around to it :confused:

1) there is no point in making another count. you cant do anything different withe a newbie account or a guru account, doesnt matter what kind of account it is.
2) thats why when you sign up for a forum, you read the rules, it says so.
3)wtf were you thinking???????????????

to tell u the truth I never read the rules

Ok guys, the two accounts has been taken care of, can we get this back on track?

Back
Top Bottom