I geuss micro$oft is giving me 240 thousand pounds...

Lol I got one of those. It's kinda stupid they said that I was chosen in a random email drawing. Technically that would be impossible to win since they didn't have me enter into a contest and I win 10 million dollars. Doesn't seem right.

If that was to be true, there would be @microsoft.com e-mails, not Yahoo. MS and AOL doesn't own Yahoo.

Hey, I'm going to be rich too:

FROM THE DESK OF Amando M. Tetangco, Jr.
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF The Republic of Philippines

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.
CONTRACT #: AV/FGP/MIN/009

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION OF FUNDS DEPOSITED IN YOUR NAME AND
IT IS NOT A SALES SOLICITATION.

I am Amando M. Tetangco Governor, Central Bank Of Philippines . The mentioned
bank is known for the safekeeping of special and valuable packages and baggage
in trust for reputable clients that are honest and trustworthy.

We work in collaboration with top firms and Governments of various countries as we have earned a name as a service whose hallmarks in reliability and confidentiality are revered. International missions and Embassies of the world have used our services to satisfaction.

A benefactor whose identity can not be disclosed because of the Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure Agreement that was signed with the said benefactor when the funds were being deposited in the Central Bank of Philippines, made you the beneficiary of a package containing some amount of
money and stated clearly that you should only be contacted when the time signed
for it to be in our care elapses and the time has already elapsed that is why you are being contacted.

The Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure Agreement signed with the benefactor
mandates us to fully divulge and disclose the benefactor's identity 18 months after you; the beneficiary has received the funds.

The funds totals $10.000, 000.00 (Ten Million Dollars) I shall re- confirm to you are fully free of any liens, or encumbrances and are clean, clear and non-criminal origin and are available for remittance via a wire transfer or a certified bank draft.

You are hereby advised to reconfirm your Full Contact Information for verification with information contained in our computer database as well as other relevant information in the format stated below so that the funds would be arranged by the diplomats who will be moving the funds from the Central Bank of Philippines to be brought to you.

I would also inform you clearly here that you must procure an affidavit of claim of ownership before the commencement

Funds will be deposited in your name and you will be provided with all documentations of proof of the origin of the funds in other to exonerate you from any form of investigations or interrogation and to authenticate the fact that the funds are clean and has no links whatsoever with either drugs or terrorism.

The Requested Information is to ensure that no mistake or error is made and it should be forwarded in the manner stated below:

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:

1 First and last name
2 Direct Phone, fax and mobile #.
3 Your Complete Residential address.
4 Occupation
5 Age and Sex

Complete the above and send it back to me via email :
mr_tetangco@yahoo.com

YOURS SINCERELY,

OFFICE OF THE CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF Philippines
Manila, Philippines

LOL You'd think if this guy was the "Executive Governor" of the "Central Bank of Philippines", HE WOULDN'T HAVE A YAHOO ADDRESS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom