Thelis

Golden Master
Woot, so it is here.

Here is me tearing up some CoD4 demo:
cod41tr1.jpg

cod42cm3.jpg

cod43cq0.jpg

cod44oq4.jpg

Ahh, it'll be nice until the next one comes out and you've wasted money. Honestly, I can't see why people strive to such lengths to make games look real when they can just go outside once in awhile, reason I'm not a gamer.

Sorry if I seem disrespectful though, it does look real though. I've never seen anything like that in my life on a game console or on a PC, too poor to afford such luxuries.

Cause if you go outside and shoot some russian like in COD4, they are dead for good, and you have harmed some family, and if they shoot back, you are dead too, and you dont get any extra lives...

Cause if you go outside and shoot some russian like in COD4, they are dead for good, and you have harmed some family, and if they shoot back, you are dead too, and you dont get any extra lives...

Ah, well, that's why you kill the rest of their family.

But, seriously, then why try to simulate it? That just means that it's sort of barbaric. Don't jump all over me, most people are always spending so much money on the newest gaming stuff, I just don't understand it is all.

Back
Top Bottom