Cooler Master Rc-690-kkn1-gp

i havent ordered it yet but there is no way i can get that last rebate in before the 30th! so ill just get it from newegg but thanks for the help, and yeh ill probably just give the 80mm fan to my bro!
That's not the deadline for you to mail it, that's the deadline purchase date. You have to mail the rebate in within 30 days after purchasing the case. Just making sure you realized that.

oh, thank you, since this is for my birthday i will go ahead and send the link to my parents :)
happy holidays!

edit: wow 15 dollars for 3-7day fedex shipping!, ill pass, besides i just checked newegg and i get free shipping there!

newegg is great wit the free shipping deals. my new mobo would have costed an extra 10. just to get it here. and to be honest i didn't have that ten

It's $5 ARs plus $15 shipping: $20. But, by all means, I'm not trying to force you into buying from ClubIT, it was just a good deal that I wanted you to be aware of. It'll probably arrive faster from Newegg anyway. :p

thepiguy thank you for making me aware of such deals, just for now i feel like playing it safe and just continuing with my trust with of newegg, now if was feeling like a cop who LIVES LIFE ON THE EDGE! then i would have gotten the ClubIT one!

and zkilla i live in Missouri and newegg is in Tennessee so its always 3 days for me :)!

Back
Top Bottom