Laptops......

If you don't mind Celerons, get an Acer. Those actually offers quite a lot of features.

No, you didn't get what I meant lol. I was trying to say garbage as in bloatware...such as the Norton series of garbage, and going...

No, hardware wise, I don't think Sony's that stupid to put POS in there.

Oh, haha. For sure. A lot of companies do that though. I know a couple don't (IBM maybe?), but most (like HP, Sony, Dell) put tons of crap. It's such a big pain to uninstall all that junk.

Oh, haha. For sure. A lot of companies do that though. I know a couple don't (IBM maybe?), but most (like HP, Sony, Dell) put tons of crap. It's such a big pain to uninstall all that junk.

I don't believe HP puts crap, maybe it does. I know Acer has bloatware such as a Trial 60-day for Norton Internet Security. It also uses the Empoering Technology software, but that's actually useful in a way.

Sony's full of it. Dell is the same.

HP is sort of bad with bloatware but it's not hard to get rid of it. Dell is by far the worst with bloatware. When I first booted mine up it was filled with it, I had offers from AOL, net zero, earthlink, juno as well as free mcafee for 60 days (nuked that real quick!), and tons of useless stuff on there that I never needed. Come to think of it I haven't known anyone to keep all the bloatware that came with their computers.

The first on since it has the 8700m gt if your going to be doing some lite gaming.
I hate to see you sell your rig though.

Back
Top Bottom