The answer to "THAT" question. 2007 Edition

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
The question of AMD vs Intel is constantly debated but every year we get to see a winner, much like Windows outselling Mac, every year you get a winner, bearing in mind last years AMD dominant upset, in that Intel had had an atrocious time of things, this years winner was obviously.... Well.... according to official figures... The Answer For 2007

But what do you think, i wanna hear your opinions.

6000 Athlon X2 AM2
AMD Opteron

Sheesh!

The battle will go on for ever.

And your dogging Mac's? I'll mention Logic Pro8 and I won't mention Cubase, Reason 3/4.

:confused:

You dont compare AMD with intel ... man AMD has been focusing on making budget CPU's this year .. they JUST released their phenom.. AMD's price to performance ratio cant be touched by Intel.

Doesn't suprise me, AMD needs to pull somethin out there ass if they wanna keep up..

yer i know amd got beat but as above they are focussing on budget cos they couldnt compete in raw power and for the price i paid i love my amd processor

and secondly they arent getting hurt that much cos i mean only a few years ago it was intel getting beat so it is fair do's for amd to get beat for a bit

yer i know amd got beat but as above they are focussing on budget cos they couldnt compete in raw power and for the price i paid i love my amd processor

and secondly they arent getting hurt that much cos i mean only a few years ago it was intel getting beat so it is fair do's for amd to get beat for a bit

AMD is not beat ... they already did their FX series, now they are working on budget cpu's that doesnt mean they are beat... and just cause the sales say they sold more. doesnt mean its better.

Back
Top Bottom