Quote:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see why you can't even give a man another chance then.

I don't want to give him another chance simply because of the last nick he made a month or so ago abusing everybody. You obviously didn't see that CompMan or Juice.

I see why you can't even give a man another chance then.

again he is a mate of yours. He isn't a mate of mine so i can look at it open eyed. If he was some random person you would not be fighting so hard to keep him here

Anyway, this is going around in circles again, I am getting dizzy, it is just like the Zipper at the show.

Compman and Juice, take it to David, you have our opinion, at the end of the day it is Davids forum and whatever he says goes.

argue091204.jpg

Just thought I would provide some insight to those in this situation.

edit: By the way I'm not taking sides on this either, I'm keeping my opinions to myself.

again he is a mate of yours. He isn't a mate of mine so i can look at it open eyed. If he was some random person you would not be fighting so hard to keep him here

Wrong. I have never met/seen this person in my life. I might have talked to him on the forum and that's not even PMing.

I don't know this moron from a hole in the ground. Even i think he shouldn't be let back in. He broke the rules, multiple times. He's perma-banned. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom