Quote:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people deserve a second, third, fourth, fith, sixth, seventh, eigth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, (God should I continue) chance. I beleive we learn from our mistakes, no matter how long it takes. Even if it takes a few accounts and a few bannings.

I very strongly beleive that Wii can do better. I beleive that he can forget about dudemcbob and become a great member. As I said it takes a while for him to learn but I think he has finally got his head on his shoulders right.

Puuuhhhhhhhlllllllllllease if I kill my mother, do I get a second, third, etc. chance? Hell no.

Hey man, I am in no way related do dude, never talked to him, probably never seen him. I just feel that if I were him, i'd want to be back on the forum and it would be pretty shitty to get banned without even getting a chance. Sure, he has had mult. accts. But from personal experience. I forgot my password on another forum once. I created another account, and got banned for having multiple accounts. That made me feel really bad because I wanted to help out on that forum, and they banned me. I didn't even make any bad posts. Just helping out. And got banned. That really made me feel shitty, now i'm just imagining how dudemcbob must feel with all this damned flaming and spaming him going on.

well he was banned for a day on his first account, shouldnt have been a big deal but the idiot made another account because he couldnt handle not posting for a day, so both accounts got PB'd. shouldnt need anymore chances. you dont "accidently" make another account.

Yeah now how would you feel if everyone on the forum except for your cousin and some kid were trying to get you unbanned.

Then don't you think that Wii might feel the same way?

Just so you understand, I'm neutral on this entire topic...
I don't think he should be banned, or unbanned.. because either way, it doesn't bother me personally.

Thats why I've said in the previous post.. we should stop posting about it and let David deal with it.

Dudemcbob on AIM said:
Lowndsey, I am truely sorry. On my mother Laura MGloins grave.(compmans aunt). I am sorry. I just want a second chance. Please help me. I beg you. I will do anything. Just put yourself in my shoes. Open up your heart and help me get dudembob0876 or some other acount back, plzz i want to be a part of this forum

Quoted again. Lowndsey man you gota think this over. I know you're not gona change your mind but whatever.

I quote from aim

Dudemcbob55 (1:30:07 AM): Lowndsey, I am truely sorry. On my mother Laura McGloins grave.(compmans aunt). I am sorry. I just want a second chance. Please help me. I beg you. I will do anything. Just put yourself in my shoes. Open up your heart and help me get dudembob0876 or some other acount back, plzz i want to be a part of this forum

He has made threads before saying he is sorry..always breaks the rules again. Not interested in any more chances for him. Come back in a few years when he matures i reckon.But It is not up to me. If David lets him back so be it...I won't like or agree with it but it is his decision and everyone will deal with it.

a second chance LOL, it would be like your 5th after how many mods have told you to stop posting useless crap, but you didnt.

if you were truly sorry you would just leave gracefully like a normal person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom