this site is great

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
just wanted to point out that I've been on some other (non tech) forums, and out of all of them, this site is the most professional looking, and easiest to use and navigate. the short sigs look very nice (no 10 lines of descripion of your golf clubs and a pic of you playing), and because our mods care, we don't have no links until x posts, or fill in 10 captchas to register.

THANK YOU DAVID!!!!:D :cool: :D

Rock on RubberChicken!!!

But wait until the sore bums get ahold of this thread and turn it around like mine!!! ;)

yeah, has some interesting members and some cool arguments that are funny to be a part of\listen to :p

ive learned a bunch too

i can also type much faster after 6050ish posts :p

just wanted to point out that I've been on some other (non tech) forums, and out of all of them, this site is the most professional looking, and easiest to use and navigate. the short sigs look very nice (no 10 lines of descripion of your golf clubs and a pic of you playing), and because our mods care, we don't have no links until x posts, or fill in 10 captchas to register.

THANK YOU DAVID!!!!:D :cool: :D

Nice to see someone appreciates what David has done. Thanks for the compliment too :)

i like it cause it is not all computers. You can only talk computers for so long and when you are sick of it or not in the mood for pc talk.. there is the social lounge to relax in. There is a good mix of puters and non puter forums here.

i like it cause it is not all computers. You can only talk computers for so long and when you are sick of it or not in the mood for pc talk.. there is the social lounge to relax in. There is a good mix of puters and non puter forums here.

Exactly. We have a nice community here. THere are few other places where you can go and talk about girlfriend issues and such and get honest, no-bull answers on how to remedy the situation.

Back
Top Bottom